Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default solar lights

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:52:21 +0100, Dwayne & Angela wrote:

I have searched and searched with no joy so I thought I would ask here and
hope for the best.
I am in need of some solar light kits, like the common garden lights but I
dont need the poles etc that come with them. I brought some from the
wholesale warehouse in the hope I could dismantle the electrical parts but
no joy they are moulded into the head of the unit. If anyone knows where I
could get hold of just the solar kits that would be good but if not a
standard garden light that could be dismantled would do. Thanks in
advance.

Anything usewful here?:

http://www.bullnet.co.uk/shops/test/solar.htm

Cic.