Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default need data sheet for a battery

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 04:55:00 GMT, chris gareau wrote:

Coyoteboy wrote:
P.S. since the pack specifies 14.4v and 4400mah, and Lithium ion batts
normally come in 3.6v cells, id say it has a pair of 4-cell strings in
parallel to acheive those ratings.

HTH.

I didn't mean to sound rude, was just trying not to wast time.

I did find that stuff in google, just not information like a schematic
for some support circuitry, I want to reverse engineer my battery, maybe
make it use different battery technology, li-ion r good as long as u
don't care about using them past 3 years.

I thought a full data sheet would have a schematic for some kind of
support circuit so I had some information to use to understand what I am
looking at.

if u know where I can find that information it would be great

---
Toshiba.

--
JF