Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Has anyone ever used the concrete Molds for stepping stones???

On Apr 10, 9:12�pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"bdeditch" wrote in message

oups.com...

Just wondering on the experiences with using this type of step-up for
stepping stones. I am thinking of getting a mold and making my own.
Any hints or help would be helpful.

How may do you need? How many a day can you pour? *I've looked at them but
figured it would not save very much and be a lot of labor on a daily basis
for any quantity. * Please report back if you decide to go ahead.

my brother and sister in law used them, thanks to a poor base they
movd all over place after first winter.