Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawn mower won't work

I suggest you post a lot more information about the mower. Age,
model, size, any numbers on the motor.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
: had some problems with lawn mower after a long winter's nap.
Changed
: the spark plug and the air cleaner and it started right up, ran
for
: about 5 minutes until I turned it off and I thought all was
cool.
: Today I take it out for Real and it won't start. Prime it 4
times
: like the manual says. Pull on the starter cord and nothing
happens. No
: catch, not sputter, just the starter going in and out and the
parts that
: are supposed to move for the starter moving. Took the plug out
and
: regapped and put it back to no avail. Don't smell too much gas.
: Since it worked fine last week, any suggestions for this
week.