Posted to alt.electronics
john jardine john jardine is offline

Default PCB UV Box - Follow Up

"Coyoteboy" wrote in message

We, the people, gave the uni's 7 Billion this year, seems more than a
'very little'. They also garnered an additional 6 Billion by the means
you mention.

Not sure where you get your figures from, or if you see how they are split
down and attributed to what - as i say, most funding doesnt go to the
undergrad students.

Oops. I always post off-the-cuff so I've had to look on google.
Was way out of date with my figure. Looks like it's over £10 Billion.
http://www.dfes.gov.uk/hegateway/str...freedoms.shtml

(also somewhat surprised to learn that medical training takes a whopping £2
Billion of that and docs cost £1/4million each )