Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Rotozip: goodgawd...

"Never_Enough_Tools" wrote in message

So NotEnoughBrains, where are you located?
If yer local, and I need some sheetrocking/laminating done, I'll call
you--if the job is simple.
--

You don't have enough money to get me to come to that cesspool you live
in.......

Yonkers......Puhleeezzzeee.....

I may not be too swift in ****rock, but you don't have an effing clue about
real estate, jack.
Yonkers is now good enough for Trump, dude.

There is probably *nowhere in the goddamm country* that real estate value
has increased as quickly as in Yonkers. Not saying it's as high as LIC, or
downtown Brooklyn, or Manhattan, but it's *rate of change* is astounding.
Unnerving, even.

The longtime problem with Yonkers was that the previous crooked politicians
hadn't realized how to whore out the city to real estate developers.
With the thermo-nukuler real estate explosion in Manhattan, the Current
Crooked Yonkers Politicians have figgered it out, and Yonkers, in the very
next few years, will probably be *the* most exclusive place to live, short
of Sutton Place in Manhattan and the riverfront mansions in
Riverdale--largely due to its very long shore line along the Hudson
(Yupsters gots to have dey water, donchaknow), and plentiful Amtrack routes,
etc--AND, last but not least, its *immediate* proximity to the Mount
Manhattan, or even closer, to Bronx subways.

About 10 years ago, Yonkers was the only place in the whole goddamm country
north of the Mason-Dixon line to lose a federal school segregation lawsuit,
with a judge who imposed exponentially mounting fines, doubling each day.

But those days are over, jack.

Sheeit, after they finish getting rid of the drug dealers, they will
probably try to get rid of me, and my ilk.

The *average* house in my immediate area is 5,000 sq feet, and *well over*
$1 mil.

Because of, well, the really good Pimps we now have in Local Gummint here.

Inyway, I'm sure the illegals around here ****rock as well as you do or
better, and for a whole lot less than your self-impressed price, so don't
worry about it.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs