Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q Suzie-Q is offline

Default Putting an indoor decoration outdoors

I have a 3-foot round wall "sculpture" made, I supspect, out of tin.
My plan is to put it outside on the front of my house. Before I do
that, I want to protect it somehow from the rain, so it won't rust and
so that I won't have rusty stains dripping down from the sculpture.

Does anyone have any ideas for what I can use to coat the sculpture
so that it will be completely protected from the rain?

I was thinking of some sort of clear, spray-on coating.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)