Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default PCB UV Box - Follow Up

In message , Coyoteboy
writes

"Clint Sharp" wrote in message
I don't work my ass off contributing my tax pounds to fund them for
nothing,

I dont wish to throw a spanner in the works but your tax pounds have very
little to do with UK universities these days.

Hmm, sense of humour bypass detected, donning flameproof attire. I would
say though, that if a penny of my taxes went to funding 'surf science'
or Travel and tourism courses, then I'd consider it wasted (WTF is a
travel and tourism course anyway?), I would much rather see the little
that universities do get of my tax pound going to fund 'proper' courses
instead of the bull*h*t 'we've got more graduates than you' games the
government has been playing for years now.
If you want them
to drop their "micky mouse" degrees then you WILL pay for it in taxes!

I have great fun taking the p*ss out of 'students' on Travel and
Tourism courses, hell, my niece is one (nice girl, recently got a full
page spread exposing her as a binge drinker in her Uni town evening rag)
and dumb as a post, but, bless, she'll have a degree at the end of it
all if she can manage to keep her head out of the toilet long enough to
show up for a lecture or two so she should be ideally qualified to ask
if I want fries with that when I next visit McD's in her home town. You
imply I would deprive myself of that amusement.

--
Clint Sharp