Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Steve is offline

Default Where is the earth bonding in my bathroom

robgraham wrote:

Blimey... I still haven't finished the ensuite I started installing in
2001...

David

TF I'm not alone in this sort of thing.

I just like to work slowly!

Take heart guys, it took me 10 years from the time the bathroom was
rebuilt to getting the bath refitted and the room decorated. The loo
and sink were functional and we had a shower room elsewhere. In terms
of decorating thought and effort more went into the bathroom than
anywhere else in the house!

Rob

It comes back to bite later! Four years after starting the bathroom
refurbishment it is still not quite finished.

Now, we have moved but are letting the flat out, I have until 1st May to
finish the job off as well as installing a new kitchen and sundry
re-decoration.

I wish that I had got off my arse and done it at least two years ago :-(

Steve