Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Barnett Bruce Barnett is offline

Default Two warnings and a tip.

" writes:

Not everyone keeps up with the current hoaxes, scams,
schemes, etc.,

I wasn't sure either. No harm in that.

and more importantly some don't know how to look for
the information (I know, it is pretty easy) to validate some of
them.

That's why I posted the exact search string I used to verify it.

So what if Arch was given incorrect infomation? No need to scream
like a mashed cat and chastise someone that took the time to post a
three sentence warning.

I've been warning people for 30 years. If more people did so,
and LOUDLY, then perhaps the practice of forwarding hoaxes would stop.