Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Smelly water feature

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:52:40 UTC, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

My point was the lack of toxicity. Milton is bleach with some extra
purification - to reduce toxicity - as your reference says. Perhaps I
should have said "Milton is not just bleach". As for the money, it
depends on what value you place on safety - given the relatively small
amount required, cost is not really an issue.

Milton is not less toxic.. you have to rinse it out.
It will do the same damage as bleach does if you don't.

bleach /can/ have smelly stuff and detergent added and is usually stronger
than Milton but that's about it.

All I'll say is...read the link....and leave it there.

http://www.diybanter.com