Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospambob@vcoms.net is offline

Default Refinish cherrywood table

Visit www.refinishwizard.com where pros respond that do this for a
living and have experiences, good and bad probably.

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:06:22 -0700, aspasia wrote:

Hola, Amigos/Amigas -

Looks like I might have to refinish my beloved dining table,
real cherry wood, but now has a lot of fine scratches over the years,
and some water ? rings that I haven't been able to walnut-meat
out of existence.

I have never undertaken refinishing such an important piece, so
wondered if y'all had any really good, down-to-earth Web sites or
other references to guide this poor soul.

One question: Do I really need to "refinish", or is there a
less demanding procedure to deal with these fine
scratches, no gouges, plus a few drink rings.

Your input valued.

Aspasia