Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default It's Termite Season.......

Paul Flansburg wrote:
1) Have a licensed pest control guy apply Termidor.
2) Buy the Advance Termite Bait kit and apply traps around house. I
plan to monitor and bait the traps myself.

Has anyone tried either of the above recently? Like I said, I found
information that appeared to be over 2 - 4 yrs old and would like some
input more recent.

TIA,
-paul

If you have the Termidor applied professionally I would save your money
you will spend on the Advance. Termidor has been on the market almost 7
years now and I still have yet to have a call back on any home I have
treated with it.

Lar