Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Anyone NEED these test jigs?

"Charles Schuler" ) writes:
My Dear Michael:

You are obviously on potent meds or alcohol or both.

Your lack of coherence is alarming. Please check with your primary care
physician.

Charlie Brown

(p.s. Lucy agees)

Since you don't quote, it's hard to be sure which post you are replying
to.

But however much I tend to think the jigs may not be of much value
here, I should point out that Michael has said he's suffering something
at the moment and is taking something for it, so that comment really
is innapropriate.

The joke is, there have been posters in the sci.electronics.* hierarchy
over the past decade who are pretty much always incoherent, and yet
nobody tells them to do something about it, while it's okay to make
such a comment when someone actually isn't in good shape at the moment.

Michael