Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Remove caulk around tile floor in bathroom

"jtpr" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have caulk around the tile floor I installed in a bathroom. I don't
remember what kind. Probably about 5 years old and hard to the
touch. I have tried a razor knife, dremel tool, some kind of "caulk
remover solvent", nothing will touch this stuff. Any magic out there?

There is a cheap little tool for removing grout. I have one and find that
it also removes caulk. It has a carbide or diamond studded blade, which is
about 2 inches long.

It will scratch, so if you try one go easy.