Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Lawn mower won't work

had some problems with lawn mower after a long winter's nap. Changed
the spark plug and the air cleaner and it started right up, ran for
about 5 minutes until I turned it off and I thought all was cool.
Today I take it out for Real and it won't start. Prime it 4 times
like the manual says. Pull on the starter cord and nothing happens. No
catch, not sputter, just the starter going in and out and the parts that
are supposed to move for the starter moving. Took the plug out and
regapped and put it back to no avail. Don't smell too much gas.
Since it worked fine last week, any suggestions for this week.