Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exterior Wood Patching ?

"Robert11" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

Other than Bondo, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can
use to fill in a small amount of rotted wood (after cleaning out the bad
section) in
a wooden patio door frame ?

Would like it to be relatively easy to use, good for outddors of course,
and
to set up totally hard so I can sand and paint over it.

Thanks,
Bob

Last time I did this, I found at least two products at the hardware store,
labeled as "exterior patching compound". If I recall, one was made by DAP,
as you'd probably expect, since their name's on so many other products. Head
to the hardware store.