Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Robert is offline

Default Painting iron radiator in place

On Apr 8, 6:57 pm, "Joe" wrote:
I wonder if anyone has ideas for painting cast radiators while they
are inline. I'm on a deadline and cant afford the time to take them
out and sandblast them etc. How can I paint the inner parts, are
there flexible spray attachments or something that will work? I only
have 4 inches between it and the wall so I known it wont be easy, if
possible at all.

How about using an air brush from Harbor Freight ($10)? I have used
these before to paint inside the rear louvers on my Volkswagen. They
are small enough to get into the space you are talking about. My
guess is that they will probably work the best with oil based paint.
- Robert