Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default What sets vacuums apart?

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"James Sweet" wrote in message
news:mZhSh.6215$Rg2.1264@trndny02

Well when you can find them used for next to nothing then anything can
be a bargain, again they're not bad products, just vastly overpriced
new.

Do you mean the $800+ models, or the $300-$350 models as well? The cheapest
available today is around $110, but the cheapest of anything is usually
worthless.

Well I guess it depends on what other vacuums cost these days. I've
never in my life paid more than $50 for one and that was the Kirby I
quit using because it was too heavy and clumsy, the one I've had since
then was free. All is relative I suppose. It's a vacuum, I just need to
to clean, I don't need a status symbol.