Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default home made chuck for finishing the bowl base?

wrote:
Seems like if you are old enough to volunteer or get drafted to get
shot at or become the next hero, you'd be old enough to have a glass
of wine or a beer.
I guess that would maybe make to much sense for those that make the
rules for others to live by.
Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

ISTR that both my Dad (Army / Air Force WW2) and my Son (USMC 3/3) had
no problems obtaining alcoholic beverages for personal consumption on base.

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000731-1, 04/08/2007
Tested on: 4/9/2007 2:18:29 AM