Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default The Quest For Movement

Prometheus wrote:

Go through the gallery ... Schrieber is the modest one. Bud Latven & Bin
Pho both burn a hole in a $20,000 bill.

So what you're saying is that instead of actually working, I should
probably just start making simple bowls out of unremarkable maple and
cashing in, eh?

Yeah, at those prices I think I could squeak by on a couple sales a
month until I could build the business a little. ;-)

Oh, and holly, too. You have to be able to work in a wide variety of
unremakarble woods.

(Although I can finally see what all the hullabaloo about lignum vitae
is about ... I'd never seen the grain in that big of a piece before. So
maybe you could make a couple candle stick kits or something from it, eh?)

Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000731-1, 04/08/2007
Tested on: 4/9/2007 2:02:42 AM