Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Table refinishing?

riverman wrote:
I'm a novice and newbie, so go easy on me, please :-)

Some houseguests have left serious white rings on our wood dining
table, and they cannot be buffed out with various methods (toothpaste,
furniture polish, light sanding, etc), so I think I'm faced with doing
a repair job.

Well, you are now.

But next time this happens (and it will), grab a bit of mayonnaise and
rub it in with a clean cloth for a minute than wipe off. You should be done.

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000731-1, 04/08/2007
Tested on: 4/9/2007 2:26:02 AM