Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default OT New project

On Apr 8, 4:16 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

| We'll do your presentation LIVE with real polar bears and
| scantily clad chicks with sandwich boards and

| we'll show twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with
| circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one
| explaining what each one is...

_/Now/_ you've done it - I want to see a rendering of the kitchen at
Alice's Restaurant!

LOL...
There were a couple of people in here who I thought would pick up on
this.....you were one of them.

But that is a stellar idea! After all, who really knows what that
kitchen looked like.
..
..
..
..
'cepting Alice.
..
..
I need to do a little Googlin'..see what out there already. *nods*...
good idea...