Posted to alt.home.repair
Kyle Tong Kyle Tong is offline

Default Very bad service from Clearview Plumbing in Calgary

MJF wrote:

In the fall of 2005 Clearview Plumbing staff working at my home doing
rough-in work for my basement development discovered that the existing
reverse osmosis water purification system that had been in the home
when we purchased it was cracked and leaking. He recommended the
replacement of the unit and I approved it.
The new unit was installed November 30, 2005. by this time I had paid
Clearview Plumbing more than $21,000.00 for work done at my home,
including $900.00 for this RO system.

Holy poopers! 21k for rough in? Hopefully, you now have a Clear-View on
why it is wise to get several estimates, and do check references.