Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default PCB UV Box - Follow Up

In message , Aly
writes
This is the UK, it's a dump full of under
achievers and everyone has a degree in Travel & Tourism or Marketing,
everyone else is on state benefits.

Now that's just unfair, what about the valuable contribution made to
society by all the meeja studies graduates? I don't work my ass off
contributing my tax pounds to fund them for nothing, I value the
opportunity to be served at McDonalds by a Travel and Tourism graduate,
I thoroughly relish being asked if I want help with packing at my local
supermarket by a marketing graduate.

I'm proud to be able to say that my taxes enabled a generation of
f***ing wasters to be able to work for just over minimum wage in call
centres, supermarkets and fast food outlets and I am grateful for the
current government's education plans for generations to come, where else
would we find the fodder to staff our supermarkets and serve our skilled
Polish immigrant craftsmen?

Besides, if nobody went to university, who would get jobs to support
everyone else on state benefits?
--
Clint Sharp