Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT New project

"Charlie Self" wrote in message ...
On Apr 8, 12:14?pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Wood Worker" wrote in message
First of all it is global warming and not local warming.

Second, the most visible impact of global warming is a change in weather
patterns. Some areas may locally actually get COLDER!

Yabbut, but you missed the part about ****heads.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Yabbut...did anyone else read about the professor emeritus at Colorado

(climatologist) who says Gore doesn't know what he's talking about and
gives sufficient (along with other reading) evidence for me to agree
with him? Global warming? Probably. Caused by humans? Some, but not
enough to make a real difference.

Saw that ... but back to my Acadamey Award bid. On further reflection and
modeling, I am going to further hypothesize that it's gotten colder here in
Houston in the last 50 years due to the huge influx of Northerner's.

The evidence of that is indisputable, and, if you graph both sets of data
out the correlation is absolutely inarguable with regard to "human induced
cooling"!

I mean, it's the same algorerithm rationale and therefore should garner the
same acclaim, even sans PowerPoint, doncha reckon?

Damn ... what am I going to wear at the presentation? Decisions, decisions

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07