Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Best kettle and dep fat fryer

On 2007-04-08 19:26:40 +0100, Owain said:

Dave Fawthrop wrote:
We have a Chip pan works fine, fill it 1/3 full of beef dripping and you
are away. We inherited ours, not sure if you can still buy them. The
market has been taken over by DFFs which are IMO nothing like as good

But are significantly less likely to set the house on fire - chip pans
along with smoking the most common cause of house fires.

Owain

Do they have extra large size lard pans and deep fat fryers in Scotland
in order to fit in the pizzas? I guess that Mars bars are OK in the
standard sized ones.