Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Best kettle and dep fat fryer

On 2007-04-08 17:13:40 +0100, "r.bartlett" said:

For some strange reason we seem too get through kettles at quite an
astonishing rate. Our latest lasted just over a year 23-03-06 :-(

So as the Mrs put the plastic deep fat fryer on the grille then promptly put
the gas on we need to double up on a spend..

So a rapid boil S.S is ideal but any recommendations??

(the D.F.F I couldn't care too much what it looks like...)

Cheers

Richard

Get a simple stainless steel kettle and use that on the gas.

Save money and your health by consigning the deep fat fryer to the
garbage and don't bother to buy another.
Reduce your fire risk as well. These things are the spawn of the devil.