Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Best kettle and dep fat fryer

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 16:13:40 UTC, "r.bartlett"
wrote:

For some strange reason we seem too get through kettles at quite an
astonishing rate. Our latest lasted just over a year 23-03-06 :-(

So as the Mrs put the plastic deep fat fryer on the grille then promptly put
the gas on we need to double up on a spend..

So a rapid boil S.S is ideal but any recommendations??

(the D.F.F I couldn't care too much what it looks like...)

We have a Kenwood DFF, which has served us pretty well. Nice thing is
that virtually all of it can go in the dishwasher....lid (with filter),
casing, basket, fat pan (with embedded element), outer casing... only
the little power/thermostat pod is not machine washable.

http://www.diybanter.com