Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default home made chuck for finishing the bowl base?

Prometheus wrote:
On 7 Apr 2007 20:45:22 -0700, "
wrote:

On Apr 5, 5:44 am, Prometheus wrote:

/SNIP/

couldn't quite drag it out of the back of my mind. Now that you
mention it, I did buy one of those the one and only time I attempted
to make wine (when I was a teenager, and trying to circumvent the
law... )

Prometheus, there's nothing illegal about making your own wine or
beer, just don't start competing with the government controlled
liquor/ alcohol selling.

I know that- to an extent, but I was 18 at the time. (In Wisconsin,
the legal drinking age is 21.) While it may not have been illegal to
ferment it, it was illegal to drink it!

A situation not unknown to licensed distillers. The Jack Daniels
distillery is located in a dry county.

snip

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate