Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default flipping rules

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:06:53 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Roger Shoaf" wrote

It is another story all together when a strong sellers market exists and
you
are getting all cash offers over the asking price.

--

Roger Shoaf

What's that got to do with anything in the present market?

WHY, I REMEMBER when gas was twenty cents a gallon, and a candy bar was a
nickel.

And coke was a dime, bet cha!

--
Oren

HOT DAMN! I was in your neighborhood today, and in the corner of the garage
was a red Coke machine. The one with the silver push down handle, and the
single hole door.

I talked and talked and talked to that lady, but no luck. It was nice, and
I don't think I've seen one of those since the sixties.

Steve