Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default Remove that chlorine from your water.

clifto wrote:

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote:

Too bad this guy is a hit and run spammer. I'd like to see him substantiate
his statements about chlorine poisoning you. IE put up or shut up.

Oh, chlorine can surely kill a person. But so can oxygen. So can the DHMO
that delivers the chlorine to your house.

Water is probably responsible for killing more people than is chlorine.