Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone NEED these test jigs?

Charles Schuler wrote:

Your test jigs are worth the value of their parts, as originally stated.

In other words you have no idea how to use it, so its worthless? Why
are new ones being sold if its only worth the parts? People would just
throw one together to do a job, then take it apart, till the next time.

$25 in parts, along with a serviceable chassis can sell for over
$500. I know. I had to duplicate some simple fixtures for older
Microdyne products. We offered the customer free copies of the
schematics, assembly drawings and B.O.M., yet they insisted on a price
per fixture and gave us a contract BECAUSE the fixtures would be factory
built. That meant that THEIR customers would trust them more than
something built in house.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell