Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc
Aly Aly is offline

Default PCB UV Box - Follow Up

"larwe" wrote in message
oups.com...

And really, it isn't so far from the truth.

lol. actually working that way is fun. it sounds a bit like the year 2000
here. there was a team of us and we'd just have requirements fired at us by
Directors (largish tech company, 200+ on site, open plan, banking) and go
away and research them. some of the best years of my life. it doesn't seem
the same anymore. work hard, play hard. and we did play. get your
passport, we're off in 2-hours.

:-)

The lady serving had probably heard it all before. :-) I don't think I
dare say the things that probably ran through her mind. She probably
thought it was another chat up line.