Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Remove that chlorine from your water.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:52:56 -0700, "Ook" Ook Don't send me any
freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the Don't send me any freakin'
spam wrote:

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
Ook writes:

I'd like to see him substantiate
his statements about chlorine poisoning you.

Even more absurd, considering that nearly every US jurisdiction has
replaced chlorine disinfection with chloramine.

It's the flourine, guys. It contains subatomic nano virii that invade your
body cells and brainwash you. "the government is good, the government is
good, the government is good, ..."

Can you detoxify from it? Must be brutal (G).

--
Oren