Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default flipping rules

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:39:57 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Our last renters were police officers, and the
biggest PITAS of all renters.

We rented to a Metro Corrections Officer. Constantly late with rent
money. We called his Internal Affairs and they brushed it off as a
landlord-tenant problem. We asked, don't your sworn officers have a
moral obligation to fulfill their financial responsibilities?.

If the guy has serious money problems, then he is subject to bribery.

We went to court for the eviction and the judge did not want to enter
a judgment as the guy said he had been out of the house for five days.
I asked the judge: why are we standing here, he just wasted everyone's
time? I further stated to the judge that I was going directly to the
house and if the guy was not out of the house I would return to her
court room seeking a judgment.

Oh, the house had doubled in price over 18 months, so that sucker was
sold (cash buyer) and no more head aches.

--
Oren