Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default New project

On Apr 7, 2:46 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
I always liked working in different materials. So far, the customer
likes what she sees in this rendering.
I'm kinda happy with it even though it was a bear to render.

I thought, I'd share. Tell me what you think.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...toy/217Kit.jpg

I like! ... considering how I've been sitting here all day doing the same
thing for a new kitchen that I need to get started on, only in lowly 2D. I
envy you your Mac CAD tools.

Hey now... it is not the tools or the quality of the tools....*coughs*
If I was any good, I could do this in MS Paint..lol.
Seriously, on the other side of that argument, Robert Cray would sound
good on a dime-store guitar.

I use the exported CAD components in StrataCX for texturing and
rendering.
I don't think any single program would handle this.
Did you know my Mac also boots in XP?...if I want it to? It's all
Intel now.
This is not in emulation, I am saying 'boots' in Windows..can't tell
it from a PC..'cuz it is a PC then.
It's the way to go...two boxes in one. depending whether you hold the
Option button during start-up or not.
And price-wise, by the time you load up a Windows box with the same
sound and video features, you're talking the same money as a Mac.
Seriously.
I NEVAR go on line in Windows mode..too dangerous. Besides, I find XP
pretty solid. There's not nearly the difference between XP and MacOS
that there used to be in days of yore. So it is easy for Windows users
to come on over to the 'good' side.
*snickers* (We Mac users can be such smug assholes.) When I was
president of a mac user group here in Sarnia, I changed the name to
Sarnia Mac Users Group..SMUG...you got it...lol.

It's a bit too cool to be out in the shop today ... damn hard to believe
it's April in Houston.

I have yet to go out to a customer to hook up their sink. I installed
the counter yesterday and ran out of steam at about 6 PM and said
'fukkit' and went home. Now I can't get motivated because IT IS
FRIKKIN' SNOWING!!!!

r---- she has a cheque for me...I better clear off the
van....dammit...