Posted to comp.dcom.cabling,rec.video.cable-tv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Bob is offline

Default RG-6 QS, top brands?

Times make great cable but I don’t see any used in CATV or direct to
home satellite installs in my area. If you get the Ripley CAT Universal
tool for the RG-6 compression connectors it will fit all the brands you
mention.
Bob

Ed Nielsen wrote:
Don't forget Times Fiber at the top right there with CommScope and
Belden. As far as compression fittings, Snap-N-Seal definitely is in the
top group, right along with PCT, Digicon, Gilbert, & PPC. The whole
shebang started with PPC.