Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT I finally nailed cat under the floorboards today

"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
k...

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
When I work at houses that have cats I always count or get the
customer to count the cats before the floorboards go down.

Today the customer and myself counted the cats. All 3 were accounted
for. I have just had to do a 2 hour return trip to the customers
house tonight as there were pathetic cries from below the
floorboards. I lifted the boards and found their next door neighbours
cat.
The little *******, I wish I could give it a call out charge.

Adam (very ****ed off)

That has to be the best subject line I've ever seen! On a par with
'Freddie Star ate my hampster' :-)

Did you not charge for the extra time? Wasn't your fault and you did
count the cats. Thats a good tip actually, something to bear in mind.

Couldn't really charge for that, it only took 2 hours travel due to a

level
crossing closure for overnight works and the rewire is as easy as it

gets.
And to top it off the old dear did bake me some scones to go with my tea
whilst I was working and is now promising to do an apple pie.

Adam

tell her to count the cats before she puts the lid on the pie !!

This customer does not scare me as she only has 3 cats. I frequentlyam
required do work in a 2 bed bungalow where the owner has 33 (yes thirty
three) cats. That is creepy.

Adam