Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default flipping rules

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:32:39 GMT, "longshot" wrote:

I have since closed on the home a few weeks ago to a single mom with 2 kids.
She has called me twice to ask me questions & I have gone over and helped
her out. Not that it matters but she's also about twice my age. So I am not
in it for the ass. There are people in this world that aren't self centered
pricks. I guess if you could all of us... I make: "one".

Flipping a house; does not mean 'helping" the buyer after the close.
You got maybe to emotional in this house. Get in and get out, close up
the deal.

If you do get "in it for ass", pre-qualify the buyer. Insist on a
pre-approved letter from the lender.

You paid cash for the house and fixed it; sold it being aggravated by
government, Why not be your own BANKER?

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."