Posted to comp.dcom.cabling,rec.video.cable-tv,alt.home.repair,alt.cable-tv,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default RG-6 QS, top brands?

Carl, is ebay item 320099467506 along the right lines?

--
Steve Barker

"Carl Navarro" wrote in message

You'll wonder how you ever did without them. Ebay is a great source
for compression fittings. Keyword Digicon. I got my first tool for
Thomas and Betts and the T&B system. When the fittings became pricey,
I switched to Digicons. Since I didn't want to convert my tool all
the time, I grabbed an LCCT tool and fittings. My guy in the Detroit
area (about 50 miles away) sells me a few hundred at a time. I paid
$108 with shipping for 300 the last time and had them in about 30
hours from the time I placed my order.

Carl

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to