Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Therrnostat Problem

On 6 Apr 2007 13:08:13 -0700, "GROVER"
wrote:

I've got a White Rodgers thermostat (catalog # 1F80 261B) which
contols the A/C in summer and the comfort heat in the winter. For no
reason the temperature which I set turns on the A/C for one cooling
cycle and then resets itself to the default temperature at 85
degrees.
Any wizard out there have any thoughts on this puzzler.
Thanks,
Joe G

Not familiar with your brand. If I manually adjust the temp on mine it
will reset to default; unless, I press the HOLD button. YMMV.

Maybe the instructions will explain away to adjust the default values
in your stat.

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."