Posted to alt.home.repair
longshot longshot is offline

Default flipping rules

I was the seller & bought with cash, the buyer used a FHA loan. Just forget
I tried to offer anyone any advice.

"Steve B" wrote in message

"longshot" wrote in message
fyi: i bought a house, did all the work needed within a couple months ,
had a buyer & could not sell because the government is getting involved
in regulating any hud, VA , or FHA. loans to force the sellers to hold
title for up to one year. this particular one was able to close after 6
months, but I had to pay the mortgage, taxes, insurance, & utilities
through the winter. Just thought some people might want to know that.
beware.

Rob

And another one who watches too much HGTV without bothering to read the
regs comes in crying. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Steve