Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT I finally nailed cat under the floorboards today

ARWadsworth wrote:
When I work at houses that have cats I always count or get the
customer to count the cats before the floorboards go down.

Today the customer and myself counted the cats. All 3 were accounted
for. I have just had to do a 2 hour return trip to the customers
house tonight as there were pathetic cries from below the
floorboards. I lifted the boards and found their next door neighbours
cat.
The little *******, I wish I could give it a call out charge.

Adam (very ****ed off)

That has to be the best subject line I've ever seen! On a par with 'Freddie
Star ate my hampster' :-)

Did you not charge for the extra time? Wasn't your fault and you did count
the cats. Thats a good tip actually, something to bear in mind.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman