Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Finally got that squirrel *******!

Trapped squirrels should always be painted fluorescent pink with ground
marking paint before being released. Makes for a colorful neighborhood.

--
Steve Barker

"Kenny" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 3, 11:26?am, "comcastss news groups" wrote:
Its been over a week since I could him the first time and he got
away...
This time I wired the trap shut before I brought him down from the

attic.

Blub, Blub, Blub... the end

Pop

stuff like this sickens me. if you secured the space its totally
unnecessary

perhaps, but the sweet taste of revenge is worth it.

a blow torch is also good (make the little f'ers
dance around a bit before you burn them at the stake!)
if it was good enough for copernicus, & joan of arc
it's good enough for a ^#$*@ squirrel !

besides, i always found myself rooting for Boris!
(to catch "muus and squirrel"...

now, if you'll excuse me, i have some flies i need
to pull the wings off of !

mwah hahahahahahahahah