Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Well bladder tank question

My question is this. What happens to the air? Why did it drain out?
I was told to push the air fill valve when the tank is filled with
water and if water comes out, the bladder is ruptured. I only got air
to come out so I assume the bladder is ok. However, the air pressure
was around 18 lbs, and a year ago, I had it at 33. Where did the air
go?

Thanks

Freebird33

Nothing is perfect. Just like the tyres on your car, that tank is going
to leak a little. Over a year's time it will show. Some leak a little
faster than others. That's why you need to check your car's tyres regularly
as well as the well's bladder pressure.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit