Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] francesco.messineo@gmail.com is offline

Default fake mosfet!

On 5 Apr, 01:02, "Jeroni Paul" wrote:
Some brands offer versions with another terminal ordering and another
letter suffixed on the part number. Did you try to wire it correctly?

Brand of the fake is indeed Hitachi as the original one, also it's
very difficult to wire "correctly" 48 mosfets if the original pcb and
heatsink are drilled for the standard pinout reported on the only
datasheet I've been able to find; plus it doesn't mention any
alternative pinout. I believe these mosfet are now obsolete but since
they have been used in some expensive equipment there're always outlaw
manufacturer that just produce cheap fakes as it wouldn't be very
profitable to make real clones. I really doubt Hitachi would allow the
use of a type code (and its logo too) if the manufacturer doesn't
follow the original specs of the part.

regards

Francesco IZ8DWF