Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default £12.5K for a church

On 2007-04-05 09:54:36 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:

If only the swimming pool had been sunken...

I think they weren't allowed to touch the original floor tiles.

Yes - that had to be the reason.

I wonder what shape that preserved mahogany balcony will be in when it
next sees the light of day?

Should be ok if properly ventilated? But it did seem strange to require it
to be kept but completely 'boxed in' Although how you could incorporate it
in a dwelling I'm not sure - and neither were the 'experts' on the
following prog, although it was implied there were ways.

The one thing that wasn't touched on was how the hell do you heat such a
place? ;-)

You have a heating fund and charity suppers.