Posted to alt.home.repair
Rich Rich is offline

Default painting worry

On Apr 4, 6:12 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi,

I just finished painting my porch yesterday (Benjamin Moore Porch
Latex). It was cool out (50s) and shady. My worry is that today it
has done nothing but rain. Steady and heavy. Should I worry? My
last coat was on ~12 hours before the deluge came, but being that it
is fresh paint, etc. I touched the paint and it seems dry (wet from
rain) but a bit "oily" and didn't know if that was the paint or just
my imagination...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rich

Wait. Get a good book, Sudoku, Playboy, some beer. Put a comfortable chair
out there. Keep an eye on it while it dries. Give it a few days.

Steve

Gotcha!