Andy Hall

Default where to get CH pipe ducting for concrete floor?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:23:40 +0000 (UTC), (Niel
A. Farrow) wrote:

I will be pouring a new concrete floor in the front room. The rad pipes
were previously buried in the sand under the floor tiles. I'm trying to
find some of that ducting/channel to put the pipes in (where you make a
plywood cover).

I've tried Travis Perkins, Grahams Plumbing, builders merchants etc. TP
suggested I try an electrical wholesalers!

If I did just dream this stuff up what alternatives do I have?

I plan to put laminate flooring down.

Thank you,

Neil

If you use plastic, there is a corrugated plastic ducting made by John
Guest (i.e. JG Speedfit) which can be buried in the concrete and the
pipe run through. You need one duct per pipe....

http://www.johnguest.com/linkpages/SPFINSTADV.html

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl